Mister G - Profile
The one and only Mister G: teaching, motivating, innovating, and always inspiring.
He’s considered the Calabasas Top Personal Trainer & Fitness Instructor.
He defines himself as a Fitness Trainer and Personal Power Coach.
Onadja opened his own martial arts (yes, he’s also a Master Black Belt) & fitness studio in 1997 in Agoura Hills, California and conducted group fitness classes, martial arts & self-defense programs, and personal training sessions for over 12 years.
During this relatively brief period, Mister G created and taught his highly acclaimed gTonnicks, gBoxer's Workout, and his individual Empowerment Program. He's produced over 15 Black Belt students and shaped up countless bodies.
In 1998, Mister G was voted “Most Motivational Instructor” by the L.A. Daily News readers. In 2004 he received his 1Oth Degree Master Black Belt in 2004 and induced in the USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame.
His past and current celebrity clients include Julianne Nicholson, Katherine Heigl, Nikki Sixx, Nia Peeples, Ernie Hudson, Tia and Tamera among others.
• Personal Training Certification through the American Council on Exercise (ACE)
• CPR / AED Certification via American Heart Association
• 2nd Degree Tae Kwon Do Black Belt from the Taekwondo World Headquarter (Kukiwon) in Seoul, South Korea
• 10 th Degree Sajora Master Back Belt by the panel of the USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame
• Specializing in Fitness Nutrition
• Creator of gTonnicks
• Owner of G Fitness and G-Nutrition.